ANDYS POLYDOROU LLC is strongly committed to privacy issues and is dedicated to making sure that your privacy and personal data are protected. This Privacy Statement explains our approach on such issues and how we collect, use, share and protect the personal data you entrust to us.
Kind of Data we hold
We do not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal data via email. The personal data we may collect includes but, are not limited to the following:
- Identity data such us names, addresses, phone number, e-mail address, job title;
- further identity data such marital status, date of birth if legally required for KYC/compliance purposes or relevant and significant litigation or other legal proceedings against you or related to you;
- Information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies where this is relevant to the services offered to you;
- all necessary data we need to provide our services to you;
- any additional information voluntarily provided by you
We may collect personal date about you in the following circumstances:
- When you seek legal advice and/or any other legal or corporate services from us;
- When you browse or make an enquiry on our website;
- When you offer to provide or provide services to us and/or clients
- From a third-party source (such as publicly available record)
Use of Data
The personal data you give us, will be used exclusively for the purposes for which these were provided to us.
For instance, we may use them for the following purposes:
- Provide legal advice or corporate services;
- To comply with our legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations) and regulatory obligations (such as compliance screening or recoding obligations);
- To comply with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights;
- Managing and administering your business relationship with Andys Polydorou LLC, including processing payments, accounting, billing;
- Sending you newsletters, legal updates, information about Andys Polydorou LLC and other information that may be of interest to you through the channels you have approved, where you have expressly given us your consent; You may request at any time to not receive any email from Andys Polydorou LLC, by sending an email to email@example.com.
- For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
We recognise that your information is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect your information while it is in our care, therefore we are committed not to share personal date to any third party for unrelated purposes.
Exceptionally, we may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- The competent public services and judicial authorities, for complying with our legal obligations or to exercise and defend our rights, and
- Our affiliates or subsidiaries providing or agents providing services to our Company, such as, IT Service Providers, data back-up, identity management, website hosting and management, security providers and storage facilities, translation agencies, lawyers with whom we work, and only to the extent which is necessary for the provision of services to us and/or you.
- With courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators, or other government agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
How long we hold your personal information will vary and depend principally on:
- The purpose for which we are using your personal data – we will need to keep them for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose, and
- Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal data
We ensure that the personal information that we hold is subject to appropriate security measures. We have implemented technical and operational measures in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data in order to protect personally identifiable data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Personal data may be kept on our personal data technology systems or in paper files.
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using of your personal data. You may also make a complaint to us if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: September 2018